Book a weekend escape with the family this November!
Set on the banks of the Nepean River, Real Festival brings Australia’s best theatre performers, artists and creative minds together in one stunning outdoor location. Back for a third year, Real Festival runs from 2-3 November and offers families a unique opportunity to experience world-class entertainment, spectacular artworks and activities and it’s all for free.
Mercure Penrith accommodation packages are available for Real Festival this November - which family package are you after?
- Superior room with two double beds $179 per room per night (2 adults and 2 children)
- Superior Family Room with 1 queen bed and 2 single beds $219 per room per night (2 adults and 2 children)
- Breakfast is an additional $18 per adult and children are $12.50 each
Come for the Festival and make it a weekend to remember forever. Book your accommodation package now to be walking distance from all the action and excitement – plus the first 15 families to book will receive a VIP experience at the event.
Your special VIP experience takes you behind the scenes at Real Festival:
- Meet and greet headline performer Stalker before they take to the stage.
- Enjoy coffee in a cone with Australia’s favourite gardener Costa Georgiadis at the sustainable rooftop café (Saturday only).
- Be captain of the Nepean Belle and take your guests for a cruise on the Nepean River.
- Step back in time at the Dinosaur Zoo, pat a baby dinosaur.
- Get $40 of Real Festival money to spend at the food trucks, outdoor bar and sustainable rooftop café.
- Receive a ‘Welcome to Penrith’ pack which includes delicious local chocolate and two-for-one vouchers to some of the best attractions in Penrith.
Come for the Festival and make it a weekend to remember forever!